Hey, beauties!! I’m very flattered to be doing my first bloggers’ tag! The fantastic Tama’s Glasses tagged me and being a new blogger, I’m thrilled to be tagged! This is such a wonderful and awesome community. I am able to learn so much from so many of you, and I thank you all for that! You are all so talented and dedicated to your blogs! The interaction we have is something I enjoy so much. It’s very special! So, I shall be answering questions posed to me, and you’ll be able to learn more about me!
- What do you think about cruelty free make up? – Cruelty-free makeup is extremely important to me. I adore animals and the thought of testing on them disgusts me.
- Who are your favorite beauty gurus on YouTube? – I’ll be honest that I don’t really follow beauty YouTubers. Once in a while, I’ll look up a specific tutorial, but I don’t subscribe to any.
- What are your favorite makeup brushes? – My absolute favorite makeup brushes are from IT Cosmetics. They are synthetic, which I believe is the best kind, and they are perfect for any type of makeup application you may be doing.
- What are the products you love from French or Korean brands? if you haven’t tried any, which ones would you like to try? – I just recently started experimenting with K-beauty, and so far, I love everything I’ve tried. The one brand I’m dying to try is Tatcha, but they are very expensive. I also would like to try Glow Recipe. I’ve tried Peach Slices, Ariul, and Fruida brands. Products such as toners, face masks, eye masks, and lip masks.
- What is your beauty pet peeves? – I love a more natural look, and I really hate seeing beautiful women pile on makeup that looks heavy. I think they are hiding their natural beauty.
- Glitter eyeshadow or Matte eyeshadow? – Ok, I read this wrong at first. I don’t like glitter shadows. I do like shimmer shadows and matte equally.
- What makeup category do you love the most? Lip products? Face products? Eye products? – I am a complete freak when it comes to skincare. Many of my posts are about skincare, and I wrote a skincare beauty guide. In terms of makeup, I seem to have way too many lip products, so I guess lipstick!
- How often do you wear makeup? – I don’t wear a complete face of makeup very often. I go for the natural look nearly every day. I do wear a skin tint daily because of the SPF.
- What is your pamper night routine like? – Eye and facial masks are my absolute favorite. Even lip masks. I also like to do exfoliating and specialized treatments such as peels.
- Do you like manual exfoliation or chemical exfoliation? – I think chemical peels are much easier, but I do enjoy a more natural manual exfoliation. It depends on how I feel. If I don’t want to waste time, I’ll go for the chemical peel.
- Are you a sheet mask junkie? if so, which one is your Fav? If not, why would/wouldn’t you like to try them? – I do enjoy the Juice Cleanse Sheet Masks by Ariul and the different sheet masks by Peach Slices.
- What are your favorite nail polish colors? – I don’t paint my nails, but in the summer, I do pedicures and love bright pink, blue, and coral colors.
- What products are you most excited about this fall? – The nude eyeshadows such as Urban Decay Naked which I have yet to buy!
- What are some products you wish existed in the market that would solve one of your beauty problems? – An extremely effective product for fine lines and wrinkles. I have yet to try something that shows a noticeable difference. Of course, I haven’t tried all that many. Argan Oil does work, but it’s a slow, gradual process. I guess I want an instant and long-term fix! Although, they do have those out as well, so I really don’t know!
- How often do you buy beauty products? – Every chance I get. Depends on the money flow!
- What is your all-time favorite skincare line? Makeup brand?
- What’s your skincare routine in the AM and PM?
- How often do you exfoliate?
- Do you use facial oils or just moisturizers?
- Do you double cleanse? If not, how do you cleanse your face?
- What do you think of the 10-step Korean beauty regimen?
- What do you enjoy reading about from other beauty bloggers?
- Do you think some influencers are overrated? If so, who?
- Do you have to do your brows before you leave your house? In other words, would you ever leave your house without doing your brows?
- What type of brow do you like? A very thick brow or more natural?
- Please share anything else you wish!
I recently discovered that some do not do blog posts such as these anymore or ever for that matter. I completely understand, so please do not feel obligated to write a post and tag others. I think it would be fun to learn more about others, especially the newer bloggers. They work hard on their blogs and should be recognized!
As always, stay beautiful!
**Image credited to Beauty Talk With Lauren**
**I don’t know how to make my own images!!**