I am honored to be writing another blogging award! To know that others are recognizing my blog and liking what they read is so important to me! I was graciously nominated by StephanieLeigh Beauty who has a fairly young blog, but she produces wonderful, creative, and unique content. Please do check her blog out. You won’t be disappointed!
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the web page about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and provide a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a Virgo and tend to be a bit obsessive and very particular.
- I will never be without Argan Oil as it’s saved my skin from huge, cystic breakouts.
- If I had to choose between makeup and skincare, I’d probably narrowly choose skincare.
- I have a rather large house, but I’d much prefer a small, cozy one. I love log cabins!!
- I am a freelance writer and published 3 books.
- I’ve been playing the piano since I was 9 years old.
- I have pretty decent brows and rarely fill them in.
My Nominees: (I am only nominating 5)
Those of you who were nominated, please don’t feel obligated to do this. I know some of you don’t take part anymore.
A huge thank you, again to Stephanie for your nomination! I am always honored and so appreciative!
As always, stay beautiful!